Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Working on the works

Today is a strange day. Hubby is working overnight, so he is sleeping late. Baby is at the sitter, so I'm a bit alone in this (nearly) empty house.

One of my favorite pin boards/ things I pin is organization. The first year of my son's life felt so chaotic, so now that he's a bit older I'm craving order. I did sort some of the cookie sheets, baking pans and bowls in my kitchen storage as I'm cleaning, but nothing fancy like storing baking sheets upright or putting towel bars inside the cabinet doors to prop the lids of saucepans onto them.

My to-do list is written, and sadly there are no Pinterest-inspired projects on it today. All cleaning and decluttering. I'm using up all my purchased cleaners before I make/use my own, so even that isn't pinny. Maybe if I accomplish all the cleaning on my list, I can do some projects tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment